About POTTER REALTY
- 44 years of experience selling real estate in Ulster County
- Full Service Broker
- Specializing in unique quality homes
- Investment Property, Improvement and Management
- Representing prime subdivisions and acreage
- 30 years of experience in Commercial Sales and Development
- Committed to professional representation
- Member of Ulster County Board of Realtors and Multiple Listing
- Located in Historic District of Uptown Kingston
- Contact us for list of exclusive listings not included on page
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how Potter Realty works.
That said, in my experience as an Ulster County real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been our approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
When you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Ulster County area, please contact Potter Realty.